Consumer Insights Manager sought for a great role in Dublin City, joining one of Ireland’s best marketing teams and a global brand-building powershouse.
Reporting to the Head of Insights, the successful candidate will represent the voice of the consumer. Working across a strong portfolio of brands, the Consumer Insight Manager will be responsible for developing strong and actionable insight to ensure the consumer is at the heart of all brand propositions, communications, activations and innovation.
This senior role requires an experienced insights professional. It is initially a 1-year contract with a strong possibility of developing into a long-term role.
- Join one of the most progressive drinks groups in Ireland and be part of an award-winning team
- Work in an organisation who place insights at the heart of their business
- Work on exciting innovation and brand launch projects
- Manage research across one of the most successful brand portfolios in the industry
- Flexible working options and great benefits package available
Who do we need?
An experienced market research and insights professional capable or leading the insights for a major brand portfolio and gaining credibility with an executive leadership team. Ideally with drinks or FMCG experience, either in agency or in-house.
As part of a five person Insights team, the key purpose of this role will be, along with the team, to drive growth strategies through world class research & planning and excellence in consumer, shopper and customer insight. Successful delivery of clear and concise guidance on business strategy, brand planning, front end innovation development, consumer trends, research results and equity tracking are all part of this challenging role. Strong agency management and internal stakeholder alignment are crucial to the success of this role.
- Brand Equity Management across the Portfolio and the Competition – To guide the business on equity, sponsorship, advertising and usage and attitude measurements, enabling impactful decision making across the business.
- Data Driven Marketing – Support Data Driven Marketing ambition as the primary contact for media & digital team, and expert & evangelist of digital marketing within the function.
- Consumer Understanding & Insight – To ensure the voice of the consumer is the start and end point for any key decisions within the marketing department and the wider business.
- Portfolio Planning & Brand Cycles – lead the Insight and consumer planning process ensuring that the voice of consumer comes first in all marketing activities leading to brand growth.
- Consumer Trends & Competitive Intelligence – inspire and lead the marketing team by keeping them up to date and excited by consumer trends and competitor intelligence.
- 3rd year qualification in a related Discipline
- 5+ years of experience in insights / research related role
- Naturally Insightful Strategic thinker– experienced in turning insight into action
- Comfortable translating data into compelling action-oriented insight
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a strong asset
- Ability to articulate a vision
- Be highly competent in the areas of insight generation, research methodologies& digital techniques.
- Be a strong influencer with sound commercial awareness
- Experience in the Alcohol or FMCG Industry would be an asset
- Possess analytical and organizational skills to meet the demands of the role
- Sociable with proven ability to collaborate and motivate others
- Agency management & Agency evaluation