An Irish-headquartered, global consumer brand is now seeking a Consumer Insights Executive to join their global research team, based in North County Dublin. Reporting to a highly experienced Consumer Insights Manager, the Insights Exec will have the opportunity to work on projects across markets including USA, China & Asia, Australia and EMEA. Sold both online and via retail channels, this is a fast-growing brand with big ambitions.
Why this Consumer Insights Executive role might be for you:
- Work on an exciting, innovative and fast-growing brand
- Join the global HQ and work on market research in markets like China, Australia, USA, Canada, EMEA
- Take on qual & quant research projects, partnering with local agencies in markets
- Great salary & benefits including bonus, pension, learning & development, life assurance, maternity/paternity leave and a great work environment!
Who are we looking for?
A Senior Research Executive or Research Executive with a background in either Market Research Agency or In-house.
- Active role leading and supporting on consumer research projects.
- Day to Day agency management on projects; reviewing and providing feedback on research proposals, discussion guides, questionnaires, debrief presentations.
- Conducting desk research using Secondary Data sources (Mintel, Social, Other) and bringing relevant insights to our attention to support business decisions.
- Investigate market dynamics and staying up to date with relevant trends, NPD, communication.
- Linking Primary and Secondary research findings to provide the holistic picture & implications for the business.
- Evaluate CRM database (size, profile, engagement) and suggest test & learn initiatives to engage with consumers whilst bringing new learnings to the business.
- Establish strong working relationships with other stakeholders – sales teams, product innovation, marketing, regulatory to achieve objectives
Skills and Experiences
- 2-3+ years of market/ consumer research experience either in a market research agency or client-side insight role.
- Good understanding and experience of Quantitative and Qualitative research methods; brand tracking, concept testing, communication testing methods, implicit testing methods, U&A studies, focus groups.
- High level of curiosity, data literacy & interpretation skills.
- Enjoys reviewing information and identifying what’s important; key themes, areas of interest, insights.
- Strong communicator- written, oral, visual.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong project management- ability to manage timelines, projects and deliverables