An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Marketing Executive with around 2 years experience to join a blue-chip organisation and work on major TTL campaigns.
This is an exciting role responsible for supporting and delivering the rollout of key campaigns, propositions and strategic initiatives by managing the commercial go to market planning of these activities through co-coordinating ATL, Direct Response, BTL, Retail, Experiential, Promotions and Channel sales enablement to ensure that propositions are launched on time with maximum impact and superior customer experience.
Duties of the Campaign Marketing Executive
- Own end to end Campaign processes for key demand generating activity and brand building campaigns including ATL, BTL, Digital, Experiential etc to support all new proposition launches (ATL and BTL) as well as tactical initiatives designed to drive sales and revenue targets
- Collaborate with internal teams (Insights, Marcomms, Base Management, Digital, Training and Sales) to drive optimal launch plan development & consistency.
- Successfully coordinate across cross functional teams to deliver both ATL and BTL campaigns across traditional media with a specific focus on BTL activity.
- Align the end-to-end customer journey for each proposition launch. Work cross functionally with product, comms and online teams to ensure consistency of message and propositions.
- Define the scope of each proposition launch and ensuring there is adequate representation from the required functions. Responsibility for the identification of correct stakeholders for each project and ensure all actions are executed on time
- Develop a detailed checklist for the launch of all new offers and products to ensure the same process is followed for each market and customer launch
- Hold weekly campaign planning meetings covering all launches to ensure all launches are tracked and covered
- Providing weekly and monthly updates to senior management on the progress of each launch and raising any key concerns if required
- 2+ years experience working in a fast paced environment within a blue-chip organisation in a marketing role
- Business/ Marketing or Project Management Qualifications is advantageous
- Understanding of the Principles of Marketing and experience applying these
- A strong people leader with experience in managing cross functional teams
- Experience developing and managing campaigns including launch checklists