A Brand Manager is sought by one of Ireland’s most high profile drinks brands for a 12 month contract. This role is an amazing opportunity to work with a great team on some of the most cutting-edge marketing projects in Ireland.
- Along with your Marketing Manager, manage a leading drinks brands in the Irish market.
- Lead the development of comprehensive Annual Brand Plans grounded in consumer insight and delivering on key brand strategies.
- Working with the Planning Team to understand consumer, shopper and brand issues and identify insights and implications for planning purposes and activities that deliver against objectives.
- Champion our brands within the organisation by consistently providing passionate and knowledgeable engagement to stakeholders to ensure overall business objectives are achieved
- Manage and lead relationships with key external stakeholders including agencies, event partners and customers.
- Brief, plan and implement media plans for OOH & Digital activity, demonstrating deep knowledge of effective digital buys (e.g. programmatic buying & display advertising) and implementing a rich suite of innovative and creative communication solutions (Digital / Social / Mobile / Experience).
- Responsible for the design, production and quantity management of all visibility / POS tools both temporary and permanent (including graphics, POP agencies sourcing, warehousing and distribution)
- Responsible and accountable for the flawless planning, development, implementation & evaluation of a full consumer and channel activation plan to the market each year across the portfolio of brands.
- Work with the international brand teams and internal cross functional teams to deliver a value creating innovation pipeline and manage implementation to market through the innovation process.
- Attendance & participation at key on trade & off trade customers meetings will be necessary to influence persuade and build relationships for our brands.
- Deliver monthly analysis of promotional activity with clear recommendations for future activity.
- Responsible for ensuring regular information sharing, reporting and updating to the Head of Marketing and Domestic Leadership Team.
- Effective and efficient management of the P&L, investing A&P budget to deliver brand performance at a sales volume and sales value level.
Key skills required:
- Ability to manage several projects and deadlines concurrently, delivering to tight deadlines while retaining attention to detail and communication standards.
- Capability of building consensus and alignment around plans & activities and building momentum with stakeholders to deliver on brand objectives.
- Managing and influencing external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills and a foundation understanding of Consumer & Shopper Insight.
- Must have the ability to write a concise insightful creative brief.
- Must have a solid foundation of commercial acumen and can clearly demonstrate an ability to develop compelling fact based recommendations in a passionate and engaging manner.
- Must excel at flawless implementation of plans from concept to shelf to a high standard.
Qualifications and experience:
- Third level degree in Marketing/Business Management
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Brand Manager in FMCG or Alcohol Industry
- Experience of contributing to the strategic planning process in the last 2 years
- Demonstrate a track record or providing innovative solutions to commercial problems