This is an important Brand Manager role in a passionate and dynamic consumer marketing team. The focus of the role is on driving TTL brand campaigns in Ireland, UK, German and French markets in partnership with agency partners.
The product is sold online through ecommerce channels (90%) and the role offers great variety as it enjoys a market-leading position in the Irish market and a challenger brand status in the UK.
This position offers a great opportunity to help influence the growth in our brand and trading activities across our European markets, and is seen as an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to progress rapidly within the organisation.
Why this role might be for you:
- Work with a great team to deliver Brand Campaigns across Ireland, UK, France & Germany
- Work with the best agency partners and multi-million euro campaigns
- Career development opportunities with this PLC.
- Great package and benefits
Who we are looking for:
A Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager or Agency Account Manager with 4-5 years experience working on large-scale brand campaigns.
- Deliver brand and trading campaigns, working with internal stakeholders and external partners Influence communications and digital strategy in close liaison with media, creative and digital partners
- Evaluate competitor activity and review own campaign effectiveness vs target and industry best practices.
Brand Planning & Execution
- Develop brand and tactical trading cycles, playing a key role in briefing agencies and planning campaigns Oversee delivery from creative, media, research and design partners
- Monitor in-campaign activity to ensure deadlines, targets, reporting and KPIs are delivered
- Develop insights and monitor customer feedback to improve the effectiveness of communications.
- Develop creative assets for campaigns and messaging at all customer-facing installations
- Develop and deliver supporting web, CRM and social media assets and messaging
- Rigorously police the application of brand guidelines across all markets and operational locations Contribute to new campaign development, with a focus on the adoption of new media in recognition of evolving consumption patterns.
Budget Management & Administration
Focus on delivering greater cost efficiencies and regularly review return on marketing investment. Reconcile budgets, deliver greater value and manage post campaign administration.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- A minimum 4 yrs. experience successfully working in a consumer-facing marketing business is required for this role, with an international dimension an advantage. Experience of brand & agency management.
- You must be a self-starter, be able to demonstrate initiative and how you have challenged the status quo to add value. Be numerate, have great interpersonal and influencing skills, and be ready to work to incredibly tight deadlines, in a practical and small team environment.
We offer a great and passionate place to work, within a driven and commercially focused environment, with international travel and blue-chip marketing and a big brand attitude at our heart.