An exciting opportunity has arisen for a B2B Marketing Manager to join a highly successful Irish SAAS company. The company has grown to be a leader in their segment with 50 staff and a multimillion euro turnover. They wish to further their business in Ireland and grow into the UK Market.
The ideal person will be a hands-on self-starter, take ownership of the marketing function and, along with the directors, drive growth of the business.
The role offers the chance to develop, create and activate a marketing plan for this successful growing business.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced B2B Marketing Professional with a minimum of 5 years experience, capable of managing a marketing function and working closely with the leadership team.
Summary of Marketing Manager role:
- Build company brand & ensure messaging is consistent with the personality as a trusted advisor to the industry.
- Communicating with senior management about existing & new marketing activities.
- Create innovative materials & campaigns using internal & external resources.
- Responsible for optimised organic & paid SEO campaigns.
- Create & manage marketing campaigns & content calendars. Analyse & review performance & implement changes based on data.
- Confident content creator, who is happy creating video, photo, animation, social & web content (with input from subject matter experts)
- Stakeholder management.
- Social media community management.
- Create well-scripted communications for internal & external use.
- Monitor market activity & develop innovative actions to respond.
- Content updates to website; continual review & improvements to website.
- Assess marketing & sponsorship opportunities & ensure we maximise co-funding opportunities from our key suppliers & provide necessary reporting/analytics for POP.
- Analyse & report on the status of projects & campaigns, successes & opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with planning & attend internal & external events to maximise marketing opportunities.
- Be self-starting & committed to completing projects within agreed parameters.
- Use your creativity to maximise reach & engagement.
- Managing, improving & updating via trusted sources the marketing database & email distribution.
- Reviewing branding & design of content with a view to developing suggested improvements.
- Overall drive of the marketing function for the group (Ireland & UK) to ensure relevant optimum presence in our marketplace aligned with our vision & mission statement.
- Be part of a great team & help grow the business.
- A Degree in marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Broad marketing skills & experiences in B2B.
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM systems.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans & campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, & decision-making skills.
- A marketing mind that combines creativity & metrics-driven decision making.
- Writing intelligent campaign briefs which inspire buy-in & presenting them to diverse audiences.
- Superior communication & relationship-building skills.
- Proven project management skills, even with complex projects.
- An eye for opportunities to showcase & build the brand.
- Ability to demonstrate your initiative.
- Be a team player & a self-starter.
- Package candidate dependant.
- Hybrid working (Monday & Friday from home & office Tuesday – Thursday)